Best DAT practice test materials?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

guiffre

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hopefully a quick question:

I have the 'Gold Standard Materials' for all sections plus TopScore. I'll be writing the Canadian DAT in November.

Gold Standard provided around 10 individual practice test for every section (10 for all 6 PAT sections) and I've found the review materials mostly decent.

Does TopScore offer more than just the advertised 3 full-lengths tests?

If not I was considering the 6 month membership to 'DAT Cracker', specifically for the practice and randomized tests.

Just hoping to get some feedback and/or an alternative suggestion if this plan could be improved.

Thanks!