best electronic question bank?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lakers4sho

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for a good electronic question bank, preferably adaptive? I realize that I do better on standardized testing when I just crank out question after question after question, hence here I am looking for such a resource. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

UWorld hands down. Other than the actual AAMC material, I felt they had the best for practice passages and discretes! They have a free trial, I very highly recommend it. Best of luck to you!

Reactions: 1 users
World is difficult but great, make sure to heavily study the explanations after the questions.
AAMC is obviously the best, Qpacks are easier than section banks.

Reactions: 1 user
Am I missing something about the UWorld hype? The questions don't seem even close to AAMC in being helpful and there are things that seem off in their answers.

Members don't see this ad :)
Am I missing something about the UWorld hype? The questions don't seem even close to AAMC in being helpful and there are things that seem off in their answers.

They are definitely the best 3rd party resource. Obviously nothing compares to actual AAMC material but Uworld mimics the AAMC material better than any other material, and gives better explanations to their answers than any resource you can get your hands on including the AAMC material.

Reactions: 1 user
They are definitely the best 3rd party resource. Obviously nothing compares to actual AAMC material but Uworld mimics the AAMC material better than any other material, and gives better explanations to their answers than any resource you can get your hands on including the AAMC material.

Not from what I've found. Their format is good and I like some of the passages, but their explanations are definitely not the best explanations, at least for the sciences. In fact, I've found some things that aren't quite right in their explanations. For instance, they mistakenly described a restoring force for stretched skin as a normal force.

They are the trendy new game in town, but to me they feel about average for the materials I've seen. Maybe I was expecting more with all the hype, but I'm going to stick to my books and then move to AAMC.