Best Evil Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bwells46

MD, MPH, MSM
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for the best evil medical school. I've been looking for some time but so far have not... been... successful. Anywho, I was wondering if someone could point me in the <finger quotes>right direction</finger quotes>.

Relocating will not be a problem since I have my new mobile command center submarine with a tractor beam. Perhaps using <finger quotes>Preperation H</finger quotes> I could even bring the evil medical school to me?

Thanks in advance everyone! Muuu waaa haaaa haaa haaaa! Muuu waaa haaaa haaa haaaa! Muuu waaa haaaa haaa haaaa!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Man, it's a slow day for me today :D

Members don't see this ad.

University of Wisconsin, natch. Dr. Evil himself is going there.

Members don't see this ad :)
criminallyinane said:

:laugh: I almost went there too.... :smuggrin:

Georgetown.

Wow, absolutely butchered....

BrettBatchelor said:
"I didn't go to Evil Medical School for people to call me Mr. Evil"

Mike Meyers said:
"It's Dr. Evil, I didn't spend six years in Evil Medical School to be called "mister," thank you very much."

criminallyinane said:
Yeah, and if it's not evil now it certainly will be before I'm done with it.

bwells46, why do you have the concentration of atomic hydrogen in your tagline?

gopher.jpg

liverotcod said:
Yeah, and if it's not evil now it certainly will be before I'm done with it.

bwells46, why do you have the concentration of atomic hydrogen in your tagline?

Well what sort of evil pre-med would I be without a nefarious plot? Perhaps once I'm finished with evil medical school, I'll look into opening a string of evil petting zoos around the world where I will hold little children hostage with my laser-wielding gorilllas. That is, of course, unless the world agrees to pay me... 100 billion dollars!

bwells46 said:
Well what sort of evil pre-med would I be without a nefarious plot? Perhaps once I'm finished with evil medical school, I'll look into opening a string of evil petting zoos around the world where I will hold little children hostage with my laser-wielding gorilllas. That is, of course, unless the world agrees to pay me... 100 billion dollars!

What about sharks with freakin' lazers on their heads?!

shahalam said:
What about sharks with freakin' lazers on their heads?!

I thought it would be hard to have sharks with frickin' lasers in a petting zoo. I'm going to rely on my army of mutant gorillas with frickin' laser rifles to hold the world hostage. Either that or I'll just hijack a bunch of nuclear warheads. Or maybe I'll open a series of massive CO2 producing plants that will warm the earth and melt the polar ice caps causing a massive worldwide flood... that is unless of couse the world pays me 100 billion million fafilion qinjillion shubado bado euros...

most medical schools offer night courses for students to get their degrees in evil medicine. this is something to consider asking on an interview day. keep in mind that the research-intensive schools usually are focussed on that research and often have meager programs in evil medicine. it's unfortunate, but getting a degree in evil medicine can cost as much as ONE MILLION dollars by the time you're all through.

If you're truly an evil doctor, you don't even pay the one million dollar debt

do evil Doctors have mal practice insurance?

abraxas said:
do evil Doctors have mal practice insurance?
yeah, dead babies as collateral