best eye drops

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

basilisk312

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
whats thebest eye drops for seasonal eye allergies to pollen, grass, ect...when the symptoms are ichy, scrachy eyes??? i was told nephcon-a is a reccomended brand over clear eyes or visline or anything. what are your suggestions????
 
visine isn't going to solve your problem. Visine is only a decongestant that really only "gets the red out". That's ALL it does. It's not treating anything.

You'll get some relief from artificial tears in that it washes out the allergens and relieves dryness. But, again, it's not getting to the root of your problem.

You probably need a presription allergy eye drop... I'd go see your OD and get a written scrip. Something like Patanol works great for this. 🙂 But, I can't tell you that's what you need without seeing you...
 
I use Patanol! It work wonders. Took them docs a long time to figure out what to give me...I tried many drops/oilments