Best Health Policy Schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sydney Bauer

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! I am applying for MPH programs in health management and policy within the next year and I have compiled a list of schools I would like to apply to but I am not sure about what is deemed better than others as I can't find anything good online. Please let me know what you think! The - part represents if they require GRE or not!

University of Michigan - not required
Boston University - not required
University of North Carolina - not required
George Washington University - most likely required
Drexel University - not required
Columbia - required
University of Washington (seattle) - GRE optional
University of Illinois at Chicago - GRE optional
University of Minnesota
University of maryland
Upenn
University of pittsburgh
University of Chicago - GRE optional
 
I don't see it on your list but my colleague went to UC Berkeley and said the health policy program was phenomenal. She did an MPH and MPP dual degree.