Best Interview Questions Threads

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlecGaro

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I was fortunate enough to get a couple of post-December interviews and I want to start getting a feel for the types of questions I should be expecting. We all know the typical "Why dentistry?" and "Why this school?" questions but I want to find some others. Also, yes I am aware that I can view each specific school's page on SDN and find some of the documented questions that other interviewees posted. I remember coming across some threads a while ago that were basically composed of endless interview question threads with some of the highest yielding questions for dental schools specifically. Does anyone have any of these threads that they could link me to on SDN? It would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I want that to see those threads as well, I remember there was one like you described.
Best of luck on your interview, if you have a career center at your school, schedule an appointment for mock interview, and send them a list of typical questions.