Best laptop/ 2-1 for school?

Started by SCML
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SCML

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We have the option to buy our own laptops and not have one required through school. I don’t have a laptop ATM so I need a new one. What laptops does everyone recommend? I was either looking at a 2 in 1 or a reg laptop (such as a Mac) and an ipad as I really want something to be able to write on. Also the minimum requirements are i5 and 8gb ram but is it worth it to spend the extra on i7 and 16gb ram?
 
Thanks!! didnt know that was a thing 🙂