Best OR Bluetooth Speaker

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Any Bluetooth speaker recommendations? The main OR speakers at my hospital are not working.

Anker SoundCore. Cheap, sounds decent, water resistant, good battery life, easy to fit in a bag. I have the original version, and it gets plenty loud for the OR.

The newer version actually allows stereo pairing, and only costs like 10 bucks more.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have this tiny speaker that is $24.99. It has a loop so I can attach it to my loupes case. It is small so I don’t feel dumb lugging it around. If I lose it, won’t care bc of how cheap it is.

It’s not Bose quality or anything but it’s alright. For its size, it can get pretty loud.

One of my junior residents had one and that’s how I discovered it.

Amazon product ASIN B07ZCG53N6
 
Last edited: