best place to buy TBR books?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedprepa

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
been looking to buy TBR science books, but cannot find a seller besides individual ones on amazon going for $300+. Anyone have recommendations where to buy (for cheaper)? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

@MCATKINGS sells here on SDN and his prices are usually the same as on the TBR website or even a little cheaper. And you don't have to go through all the hassle of mailing in your order and payment info to TBR since MCATKINGS has a variety of different payment options and book bundles. I got my 8 book TBR set (paid w/ Paypal) from him and it got here in about a week!

Reactions: 1 user
Feel free to check-out my unwritten in, gently used 2018 ed. Berkeley Review books here:

been looking to buy TBR science books, but cannot find a seller besides individual ones on amazon going for $300+. Anyone have recommendations where to buy (for cheaper)? thanks

MCAT review materials are not the area to worry about saving twenty bucks. With everything it costs to take the MCAT, apply to medical school, and fly for interviews, wasting time looking for used books for $280 instead of getting new ones for $300 is pointless.

I got mine directly from TBR and it was fast and easy. I called them up, emailed my form and paid by credit card while on the phone with them, and had my books three days later. I could have had them faster if I went into their center and bought them directly.

Buy them from the TBR website or center. It's faster than other methods and you get brand new books without any writing in them. Pristine books are essential when you do their homework passages. Why would I pay the same for older used books when I can get current new books and have them arrive sooner?

Reactions: 1 users