Best Places for GA-PCOM Students to Live?

Started by RXGACPHT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RXGACPHT

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting Pharmacy School in August (Class of 2018 represent!!!!). Looking for the best/cheapest places for students who attend GA-PCOM to live. Thanks for the help!
 
I advertise here almost every year, so I will post my ad again. I looks like people are not using SDN as much anymore to find out info for the upcoming school year so please pass this on to anyone else looking for a place to live.

4 bedroom 3 bathroom Home for rent 0.7 Miles from GA-PCOM. Only 1 bedroom that I know of so far will be available next year but likely more. All people living in the house are GA-PCOM students. Currently 4 guys live in the house but this can change and we have had a female live in the house with the guys in the past.
About the House:
The location is excellent and the drive to GA-PCOM is traffic free. Located only 0.7 miles from School the house is ideal for students who would rather not spend their time in Metro Atlanta traffic.
Price
- Price ranges between $325-$425/mo depending on the room
- Utilities will be split evenly between all the roommates.

Benefits:
- Individual Leases to GA-PCOM Students only. Meaning if another student decides to move out, there will be no obligation to cover that persons rent.
About the Owner:
I am a GA-PCOM DO 09' grad in my first year out of residency. I grew up in Gwinnett county so I am originally from the area. I bought the home before starting school there and my father manages the house because I now live 3 hours away. My father will be in charge of the yard upkeep and is a real estate agent in the area. He should be available if there is ever an emergency.

Tenants:
We are looking for preferably clean tenants who are willing to take care of the home as if it were their own. Non-smokers only. No pets (small exceptions ok if approved by the other roommates)
Contact info:
Owner Name- Brent Clower
Email- [email protected]
Contact Number- 770-402-1845