Best question bank/3rd party questions for preclinical?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctoscope

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel most comfortable learning via practice questions, so I'm looking for a good qbank to use for preclinical years. From a quick first glance, Physeo + sketchy for the first 2 years seems most beneficial. What are your recommendations/suggestions? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
uworld >> amboss >>> Rx

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What about amboss for first year and then get uworld for second year + step 1 dedicated?

What about amboss for first year and then get uworld for second year + step 1 dedicated?
Would be fine. But with P/F step1, I don't think there's any reason to save uworld for 2nd year/dedicated, and uworld is the gold standard q bank. Overall, I think performance on exams is directly correlated to number of unique questions answered, and I would recommend (and did myself) using 2 q banks.

Would be fine. But with P/F step1, I don't think there's any reason to save uworld for 2nd year/dedicated, and uworld is the gold standard q bank. Overall, I think performance on exams is directly correlated to number of unique questions answered, and I would recommend (and did myself) using 2 q banks.
How did u incorporate the 2? Like 10 questions each per day or something like that?

uworld and don't look back. THE GOLD STANDARD

with that being said Rx was my way of memorizing first aid but serves no merit other than that. Questions are not good