Best question bank to study for step 2 ck

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hi can somebody tell me whic is the best question bank for step 2 ck ?? For step 1 world worked well for me . For step 2 ck I dont feel it is working for me . Is USMLE weapon or Rx better ?? If not what is the main difference between the question banks. Thnx in advance great week !!

Members don't see this ad.

Your only post in two years includes USMLE weapon.

Do you work for USMLE weapon? Maybe.

Are you affiliated with USMLE weapon? YEP

everyone knows buddy

Dude you are not correct in any way !! I am just a fourth year medical student!! I just want to know because I am not doing well on my nbme and I did world apparently it is not working for me. It did work for me for step 1. I just wanted to know peoples opinions about the different banks and outcomes. The lenghts if the explanations in order to decide which one to buy since my test is in a month from now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the suggestions. It is just that I am preparing for the Step 2 CK for next Month.

And FYI kingofmedicine I am not a whatever member of any company. I am a med student from Puerto Rico (US accredited med school) that opened her account two years ago and forgot that had it until now. Such is life and dont let medicine make you go a complete paranoid ;) Peace ;)

Interestingly enough, I was pleasantly surprised by the testweapon Qbank. Our school bought us free access so I decided to check it out a few weeks ago. I haven't taken the real thing, but it honestly feels a lot more like NBME questions I've done than UW does. UW is untouchable as far as a learning tool is concerned, but I think testweapon has more representative questions. The explanations aren't as good but were better than I expected. Better than Kaplan Qbank all around. Just my opinion though, it usually differs from everybody else