Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a list of the top 10 or 20 or so fields in medicine for salary?
I just want to get a feel of the real world market in medicine (not actually doing medicine, just curious).
I have looked up some top paying jobs but their numbers seem fishy. I figure I'd come to the place with REAL knowledgeable people who are in the field!
Thank you for your time and your help in this thread!
I just want to get a feel of the real world market in medicine (not actually doing medicine, just curious).
I have looked up some top paying jobs but their numbers seem fishy. I figure I'd come to the place with REAL knowledgeable people who are in the field!
Thank you for your time and your help in this thread!

I think they meant by any field was any field of medicine (e.g, Cardiology, Neonatalogy, Plastics etc.)