Best Sitcoms of all time...

Started by thelonius
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard Screech is in a new kind of genre these days.

Haha, did you hear or did you see? I unfortunately have seen it and let me just say he was a geek on Saved By The Bell and not much has changed since. I am now dumber for having watched even a minute of that crap but I suppose it was good for a few laughs.
 
I would have sooner poked my eyes out with Lidocaine Uro-Jet's then watch that....So ya, I've just heard.
 
90's to Present:
1. Seinfeld
2. Will & Grace
3. Friends
4. Frasier
5. Scrubs

80's:
1. Growing Pains
2. Full House
3. Different Strokes
4. Facts of Life
5. Saved by the Bell

Fresh Prince of Bell Air

"In west philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days. and I yelled to the cabbie YO HOMES< SMell ya later."
Charleton doesnt get enough credit, he was absolutely hilarious in that show.