Best Step 1 Study Plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ambogeo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you had 1-2 years to study for Step 1, what would you're schedule be like?
Also, what material would you use with this amount of time for a high Step 1 score?

Any help is appreciated. The more detailed the better.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

If you had 1-2 years to study for Step 1, what would you're schedule be like?
Also, what material would you use with this amount of time for a high Step 1 score?

Any help is appreciated. The more detailed the better.

Thanks in advance!
Wow, who has that kind of time for step 1?! It might be too much time because I would think you'd forget stuff.

If you truly have 2 years, I suppose you might as well just do everything. Kaplan LNs and videos, Kaplan qbank, Becker videos, USMLERx Express videos and flash facts and qbank, Boards and Beyond videos, Pass Program, Najeeb, FAx100, Pathoma, UWorld, Sketchy Micro and Pharm, read BRS physio, read Goljan, etc. You'd better get at least a 270 though. :)

Haha, I only hope I get such a high score!

How many hours a day would you say is wise for Step 1 prep with this amount of time?

Wow, who has that kind of time for step 1?! It might be too much time because I would think you'd forget stuff.

If you truly have 2 years, I suppose you might as well just do everything. Kaplan LNs and videos, Kaplan qbank, Becker videos, USMLERx Express videos and flash facts and qbank, Boards and Beyond videos, Pass Program, Najeeb, FAx100, Pathoma, UWorld, Sketchy Micro and Pharm, read BRS physio, read Goljan, etc. You'd better get at least a 270 though. :)