Best Time of dat to schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

makwendo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've scheduled my exam for a 12:00 noon spot, although an 8am and 10am still exist. Any feedback as to disadvantages of a 12:00 vs the two earlier times? Maybe a tiny detail for some of you but i need to stick it to the man on this test or im in some deep doo doo if ya know what i mean :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

it's just up to you. if you are more active around 8am, then by all means, take it at 8am. i usually like to sleep in so i took mine late in the afternoon. the disadvantages of taking it too early is you might fall asleep in the middle of the exam ;)

makwendo said:
I've scheduled my exam for a 12:00 noon spot, although an 8am and 10am still exist. Any feedback as to disadvantages of a 12:00 vs the two earlier times? Maybe a tiny detail for some of you but i need to stick it to the man on this test or im in some deep doo doo if ya know what i mean :cool:
I know from personal experience that I usually need about 3 hours from waking up to be fully alert to take a big test. So, I scheduled mine in the afternoon and it helped me because even then, I was more alert for PA and Reading comprehension. Two subjects I usually zone out or fall asleep on during the practice exams. So, just relax and choose a time you feel you will be most awake. You know yourself best.

Good luck,
Rich

I had my exam at 1pm and it worked out great. I had time to sleep in, have a great breakfast, relax and clear my head and then go take the exam.

I am not a morning person and taking the afternoon exam worked out for me. But if you usually get up early everyday and do well on early exams then you should take it at 8am.

State dependent learning - what you do on practice exams is what you should do on the real exam. What worked for you in the past will work for you this time as well.