Best way to drastically improve score in 3 weeks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

studentdoctor08

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I'm scheduled to take the MCAT Januarty 26th, so with around 3 weeks to go this is crunch time. I've been scoring ~31-32 on the Kaplan FL exams, and got a 30 on both AAMC 8 and 9. My goal is to get a 34-35. In these last few weeks, what are some great strategies to really get those few extra points? I work full time weekdays so I really only have weekday nights and the weekends to devote to this test. Your advice is greatly appreciated!

I might add that at this point I"ve mainly just been doing practice problems and tests and going over the questions that I missed - I don't know if this is common but I feel as if at this point there is not much more that I can do except just practice? I would really like to hit my ideal score though.
 
I will also say that my PS and BS sscores have been (in the most part) relatively consistent (10+), but it's my VR that continues to be lower. Should I just devote my time to VR practice?