MD & DO Best way to get textbook PDFs to annotate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

asidd

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anyway to get medical textbook PDFs that you can annotate on iPad? Whenever I get books on Amazon you can only highlight and make notes through typing only.
 
I'm currently using Goodnotes on my IPad mini for all my PDFs and it works great! As far as acquiring the PDFs themselves, you can usually just google the title of the book + PDF. Alternatively, you could always ask someone in the class above you as I am certain they probably have a google drive containing all of the PDFs.