Best way to study biology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snowydays

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently going through the Cliff's AP Bio book supplemented with Feralis notes, but I don't feel like I'm doing the best review I can be. I just feel like I don't know what's important and my notes are getting cluttered. Especially because Feralis notes have a ton of tiny details that make me question whether I'm supposed to have those things memorized or looked more into. I'm a big picture kind of person, so hearing from people that the bio section is pretty much a toss of cards and you could get any little detail worries me a lot. How did you guys review for the bio section? Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm currently going through the Cliff's AP Bio book supplemented with Feralis notes, but I don't feel like I'm doing the best review I can be. I just feel like I don't know what's important and my notes are getting cluttered. Especially because Feralis notes have a ton of tiny details that make me question whether I'm supposed to have those things memorized or looked more into. I'm a big picture kind of person, so hearing from people that the bio section is pretty much a toss of cards and you could get any little detail worries me a lot. How did you guys review for the bio section? Thanks so much!
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...e-way-to-study-biology.1194816/#post-17655043