Best way to use Kaplan Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

moconno

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sit for my exam Aug 10 (60 days and 10 hours to be exact.. but who's counting!?)
I am about to finish typing the 100 page Kahn P/S notes tomorrow and start reviewing using anki very soon. I have Kaplan books but I'm not sure how to use them. Should I read them and take notes just on parts I don't understand or use anki for flashcards?

I took aamc FL1 on May 25 and scored 488:124/123/121/120. Which shocked me. So I need all the advice I can get asap!!
 
I ripped out the review pages at the end of each chapter and then while reading the books took notes on those. I also tried to make Anki cards for important info
 
I decided I am going through and making anki cards for each of the chapter summaries then I'm really going to cram all those in like a week or 2 then go back and do the end of the chapter questions. I'm averaging between 3 and 4 days per book.
I retook the p/s section on aamc FL 1 and my score went from 120 to 123 just from reading the 100 page notes which gave me a huge coincidence boost