~Best YouTube Med School Parodies~

Started by NH14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NH14

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
These were just too good to keep to myself - Enjoy! 🙂

In order of Awesomeness:

Timi Wusu Medical School Linebacker (Northwestern 2010)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iohyp73_dvc&list=FLUxs5ITjXoY6EOIJa9CY8ow&index=3

Lady Gaga Telephone Parody in Hospital (Brigham & Women's)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrnYDCxjk0g&list=FLUxs5ITjXoY6EOIJa9CY8ow&index=12

UCLA DGSOM Class of 2013- Bad Romance Music Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUFccwT2WDY&list=FLUxs5ITjXoY6EOIJa9CY8ow&index=13

Like an M-4 - Like a G-6 Parody (USC)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gn3Vep9xjg&list=FLUxs5ITjXoY6EOIJa9CY8ow&index=26

Osa Olomu Med School Linebacker (Case Western Reserve 2009)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoHKGngbDg0&list=FLUxs5ITjXoY6EOIJa9CY8ow&index=2

I'm at a Code - I'm on a Boat Parody (Dalhousie Internal Med)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va8uzkBDcLA&list=FLUxs5ITjXoY6EOIJa9CY8ow&index=19

Surgeon vs. Internist - Apple Parody
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nFAAnDnBfQ&list=FLUxs5ITjXoY6EOIJa9CY8ow&index=7

Still Med (McGill)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdSNpk1Ak-4&list=FLUxs5ITjXoY6EOIJa9CY8ow&index=15

SHOTS! (In Vivo 2011) - (Northwestern)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yIlbLWJVlc&list=FLUxs5ITjXoY6EOIJa9CY8ow&index=5

The Post Call Hangover (Hangover Spoof)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2uYZPm_gGs&list=FLUxs5ITjXoY6EOIJa9CY8ow&index=9

Inception Into the First Year (Texas A&M)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2FdGI9nEPw&list=FLUxs5ITjXoY6EOIJa9CY8ow&index=27

Piss in My Scrubs (University of Western Ontario)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTagc18M3Hw&list=FLUxs5ITjXoY6EOIJa9CY8ow&index=25
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This one is my favorite. Good list!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ1xtWzoJbE[/youtube]
 
I'm a fan of "The Office" so I LOVE this video!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un4ULrgVYMY[/URL][/YOUTUBE]
 
None of the videos above I find catchy or eye-pleasing.

My favorites are by ZDoggMD
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3f3pTbKmow[/YOUTUBE]


[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTH79gwO8nI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfieCuBrMyE[/YOUTUBE]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gG94r0m26Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gG94r0m26Q[/YOUTUBE]

EVMS Medical School Parody

I didn't see it listed here (Maybe I missed it), but here it is again.
 
watch
Check out this new one from UMD:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH7DndS9IBI[/YOUTUBE]
 
Last edited:
My apologies if someone already posted this one.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HpaUVtbVbQ&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]
 
Thanks to Nymphicus for leading me to my own school's latest parody:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiMkteq4FWo[/YOUTUBE]

Bahahaha!!! These are SO much better!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYFyGXDarsk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiaoVoRIfaQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N7D6VQm5n4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xR9AhhEmu4[/YOUTUBE]

Okay, I need to stop for tonight. I should really be studying. *looks at watch* Or partying. LoL
 
Last edited:
I don't know if this have been posted, but search Youtube for:

Harold and Kumar med school interview
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got a few more:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA83AwloecU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oF91k9IN08[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWqrfxzXQ7I[/YOUTUBE]


And.... My absolute favorite!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw8oMS2a8xA&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]
 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGAF9SHDn2A[/YOUTUBE]

This one's pretty good: (you should forward a bit if you want to get to the actual parody part)
 
Hot off the press from the first year class at Harvard Med: [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrlnh3vebSc[/YOUTUBE]
 
Hot off the press from Vandy:

[YOUTUBE]WHowzN8rbHg[/YOUTUBE]
I honestly felt pretty "Meh" about the above.

[YOUTUBE]TcGKPxuWyGo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]13Fg8cpXn1M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]pPkDC9wuT-o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]05SGHYm0dK0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]VqrKOo-1DH0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]oZqDqU7eTg0[/YOUTUBE]
Hahahaha, the very last scene in this one is the BEST!

[YOUTUBE]RP3eXh5EcJw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]FbngcmQBKO4[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know why, but they did a CRAP TON this year. I'll post another one with all of the pranks. They're usually pretty good.
 
[YOUTUBE]5iJhZXCb3og[/YOUTUBE]

The second half of the above is HILARIOUS!

[YOUTUBE]dRLAY34W_T8[/YOUTUBE]

Hahaha, again, second half is where it's at.

[YOUTUBE]d_oM79yPxbo[/YOUTUBE]

And the very last scene in this one made me lawl.

Enjoy! I can't wait to see more!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad