Better Alternative to Caribbean MD Schools

Started by learner01
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lmao calm down there buddy. I'm just talking mess on an internet forum over here. That is possibly the most impressive strawman I've seen in months

Considering I've taken both the mcat and the lsat, I personally feel the lsat was a much easier exam. Sorry I didn't do a double blind study on it though.

Next internet forum post i'll make sure to remember to do one so bonferroni correction won't tell me i'm going to be a bad doctor

Nice. I always respect a response that looks like something I would write. I think my tone came off far more serious than it should have... there's no font for a hint of sarcasm. I'm sure you'll make a fine doctor. Or lawyer.
 
It is in a place with a fully functional government, where most of the graduates are expected to practice in the nation in which the school operates, so that there is an incentive to ensure quality of the school via meaningful regulation?
Would going there make it easy to immigrate to Australia?
 
I wish more people knew that harvard law school has a 15.5 percent acceptance rate and my "crappy DO school" has a 6 percent acceptance rate but i digress
Actually....the most recent Harvard Law School acceptance rate is currently 16.5%--but I digress, yeah it's hard to get into ANY U.S school.

"OP have you considered podiatry?"
-NYCPM

DPM might be worthwhile idea.
 
all that tells me is that its much easier to get in the 95+ percentile on the LSAT than it is to get 95+ percentile on the MCAT. The accepted MCAT average to harvard med is probably around 97 percentile, but their acceptance rate is like 3 percent. thats because even though they get a ton of applicants, only 3 percent have the mcat for it.
16 percent of applicants have the lsat to get into harvard. That means its easier.

HLS also has like an incoming class size of like 400. I think its comperable to like the rest of the top 5 law school class sizes combined.