Better Business Bureau Complain Because of Bootcamp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLMermaid

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Since Sunday around midnight I've not been able to log into Bootcamp, when I try to log in I get told to change my password. I changed my password twice already and contacted Bootcamp thru their website ... "contact us" and try to reach another person that has solved my problems with bootcamp. I have the receipt for it and my subscription has not expired. At this point, if this does not get resolved I will have to contact the better business bureau. It is my legal right to be able to use it since I paid for it or refund my bank account.

Does anyone else find this is shady? I'm just a girl focusing on studying to pass the DAT.

Members don't see this ad.

It works again, yay lol. I'm almost done with Mike's videos.

THIS BETTER NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

Last edited:
First of all, why are you posting this here unless this is some sort of threat to them saying "If you don't correct this now, I am gonna make a big stink about it in public", which I think it is.

Second, why don't you learn to wait and give people chance to rectify the problem before jumping to conclusion?
You not only jumped to conclusion that they are trying to screw you over, you also thought the only way you could fix this was by making a public statement in a forum and filing a BBB claim.

is 1 day going to make that much of difference? I don't think so. You could have done something else while waiting for their response. like reading cliffs note, watch videos on youtube, etc.

Just my 2cents

Reactions: 8 users
lol, kiss good bye to your chances of ever getting a complimentary subscription extension from Ari if you are ever in need of one...

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
There is nothing shady about Bootcamp.
Amazing group of people who are always there for us, Ari extended my subscription for 2 weeks with no charge.

and whenever I asked a question, someone answered within a day or two.

Honestly, every test prep company has its pros and cons, but they are not gonna steal our money unless there is a glitch or something.
The simple reason why they won't steal our money because they have a solid reputation to defend.

Reactions: 1 users
I was studying!!! I was using my DAT & Math Destroyer, the explanations are great!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Let me get this straight, you were not able to log in for over 24 hours and you tried to contact them and still nothing? Sounds to me like Awful customer service! Bootcamp seems unprofessional and should be happy that you came here before going to bbb.org. I can't imagine how you would get treated if you didn't pay.

Hi everyone,

Since Sunday around midnight I've not been able to log into Bootcamp, when I try to log in I get told to change my password. I changed my password twice already and contacted Bootcamp thru their website ... "contact us" and try to reach another person that has solved my problems with bootcamp. I have the receipt for it and my subscription has not expired. At this point, if this does not get resolved I will have to contact the better business bureau. It is my legal right to be able to use it since I paid for it or refund my bank account.

Does anyone else find this is shady? I'm just a girl focusing on studying to pass the DAT.

The only thing that's shady is:

1) creating multiple accounts to rave about a competitor's product and complain about this company
2) threatening another user

You'd be well advised to spend your time actually studying instead of doing the above

Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.