Better Sign: Being Waitlisted or Not Hearing a Response?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Which is better: Waitlist or No Response?

  • Waitlisted on Dec. 1

    Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Not hearing anything and questioning everything on your application

    Votes: 11 26.2%

  • Total voters
    42

michaelcimba

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know it is still very early on, but I am waiting to hear from 4 schools, 3 of which I had an interview at in October. I’m just curious, but do you think it’s better to be put on a waitlist on Dec. 1, or still not hear anything? I know every school is different!

I’m also definitely not the only one thinking this...
 
I know it is still very early on, but I am waiting to hear from 4 schools, 3 of which I had an interview at in October. I’m just curious, but do you think it’s better to be put on a waitlist on Dec. 1, or still not hear anything? I know every school is different!

I’m also definitely not the only one thinking this...
I was waitlisted at one, and didn't hear from 2. lol, either way, both of those are better than a rejection
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad