Biden and his teeth bleaching addiction......

Started by Luonghd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think when someone's smile is that perfect and white that it overwhelms the other pleasant features of someone's face and becomes the face's defining feature. I think a smile should supplement their facial features not detract attention only to the smile.
Biden's smile is one of those overwhelming smiles. It's so perfect that it's obviously unnatural...like fake boobs.😛
 
I think when someone's smile is that perfect and white that it overwhelms the other pleasant features of someone's face and becomes the face's defining feature. I think a smile should supplement their facial features not detract attention only to the smile.
Biden's smile is one of those overwhelming smiles. It's so perfect that it's obviously unnatural...like fake boobs.😛

And, of course, you would averse to "unnatural boo..."
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad