BIDMC Neurology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

interventional

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I interviewed at BIDMC in Boston and I'm having a hard time figuring out where to put them on my rank list. I really loved the faculty and the few residents I met but I'm wondering what are the real advantages of going here over a bigger program like UMiami or Emory which have greater depths in subspecialty representation?

I don't have any geographic constraints and Boston is one of my favorite cities..however I left feeling like Emory or UMiami especially may be better program's than BIDMC despite the Harvard name...any thoughts?

HELP! LOL 🙂
 
Hard to say

I also interviewed at Emory and Miami and LOVED both, great programs

I loved WashU as well

didnt interview at BIDMC so cant really help you there

good luck!