Big letter or Small letter?

Started by pienfoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pienfoo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

Do schools usually use big or little envelopes, or email to tell you that you've been granted an interview? I want to know when I see the outline of the letter in my mail. thanks : )
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

Do schools usually use big or little envelopes, or email to tell you that you've been granted an interview? I want to know when I see the outline of the letter in my mail. thanks : )

mine was a normal size 4 1/8in x 9 1/2in envelop from suny.
 
For me, and im not sure if they are standard for everyone:

SUNY= small package, reg. sized
SCCO= small package
ICO= e-mail
PCO= big package (that one was fun to get)

gluck!