Biochem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MMY

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
can nebody tell me how to understand biochem???
im studyin after 4 yrs n its all so forgein tome now
is neone interested in teachin?

Members don't see this ad.

hi

:eek: Biochemistry must be studied with patience and lots of time, I would recommend to register in a junior College for less than $130.00 you can take it during a whole semester, or just be auditing General Chemistry first, then Organic Chemistry and then Biochem...:thumbup:
:idea: ...or Wal-mart-101, McDonalds-201, Taco Bell-301, JCPennys-401, Sears-501(graduation), or a good car sales person is needed at all times.:D(joking)***

Go ahead my little grasshopper and study hard, burn those eyelashes with consistant dedication and great will to pass this class.:luck:

hi

:eek: Biochemistry must be studied with patience and lots of time, I would recommend to register in a junior College for less than $130.00 you can take it during a whole semester, or just be auditing General Chemistry first, then Organic Chemistry and then Biochem...:thumbup:
:idea: ...or Wal-mart-101, McDonalds-201, Taco Bell-301, JCPennys-401, Sears-501(graduation), or a good car sales person is needed at all times.:scared: (joking)***

Go ahead my little grasshopper and study hard, burn those eyelashes with consistant dedication and great will to pass this class.:luck:

all that sounds alot of fun......i wish biochem was that much fun too...i mean man!!its tough or wht
i feel like i have never seen all those topics ever b4 n im actually very tensed up co of it
today i decided enough was enough n i started anat which is way better i mean i can atleast relate to it
god help me!!!!
hey im doin it for nbde1 not college

Members don't see this ad :)
HI MMY !
i know how u feel cuz i had the same experience with the biochem but now i think it is one of my better subjects. I think that the imp thing is that u exactly know the flow of the substrates and intermediates thru different pathways and if u do that biochem comes as a story .Anyways wat i did was that i watched the kaplan video review of the biochem . it took me abt 5 days (i made the flow diagrams and repeated the points that i missed or dint understand). That really works and i reccomend that (especially since biochem is a subject that cud drag our overall score to a preety low level.
GOOD LUCK

hi
hi mmy i recommend u to do biochem from lippincott's .its a very good book and it will really clear all ur doubts with biochem.. so just go ahead and do it from lippincott's...

thanks alot ppl for givin me all the tips
i'll try to follow em otherwise i have u ppl i'll just get back to u
wish me luck

hi there...

im preparin for my part1 right now n trust me my scene wit biochem was same as yours...but thn USMLE part1 material came to my rescue...so try thm...hope tis helps...:)