Biochemistry

Started by Didia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Didia

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys ,

i want to know if one made it by studying Biochemistry only from Dental Decks ,

I have Dental Decks 2012-2013 is that enough , any one knows good youtube vidoes for Biochemistry . Usmle videos seems they have a lot of information i don't think we need that ?

Help please 🙁
 
I have to say that studying only from the decks is not enough, I recommend the use of this book ( Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry, Fourth Edition)
I found the usmle lectures from Kaplan is very helpful and you can be selective about them,
there is also these sites,thoug I liked usmle lectures more,
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL06FB41A69C7D618D&feature=plcp
http://www.handwrittentutorials.com/videos.php
and there is many many youtubes on the net about biochemistry,hope that was helpful,good luck
 
I have to say that studying only from the decks is not enough, I recommend the use of this book ( Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry, Fourth Edition)
I found the usmle lectures from Kaplan is very helpful and you can be selective about them,
there is also these sites,thoug I liked usmle lectures more,
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL06FB41A69C7D618D&feature=plcp
http://www.handwrittentutorials.com/videos.php
and there is many many youtubes on the net about biochemistry,hope that was helpful,good luck

Thank you very much , youtube's videos are very good

Thank you again 🙂