Biochemistry

Started by drz7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drz7

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there....I want to know how much time is needed to study the biochemistry for someone who graduated many years ago and has no idea about anything belong to biochemistry ...
please pals share your experience .........because it seems like I will spend the eternity preparing for the NBDE 1 ....:
 
Last edited:
Hi there....I want to know how much time is needed to study the biochemistry for someone who graduated many years ago and has no idea about anything belong to biochemistry ...
please pals share your experience .........because it seems like I will spend the eternity preparing for the NBDE 1 ....:

what happen to you !! no one commented