Aug 3, 2017
How tf are u guys getting thru the biological diversity chapter in cliffs? It's sooooooooooooooo boring zzzzz. Nothing is sticking. Everything I read goes out the other ear. There is so much effing stuff and names that I can't figure out how to memorize it all. Omg kill me now this chapter needs to not exist !!!!!!!!

ThirdMolarz

2+ Year Member
Apr 22, 2017
Haha. Destroyer problems help you solidify these later on in your studies. Don't stress too much. You can write down notes and review or use Anki flashcards to memorize stuff too

Pearl E. White

D1 at LECOM
5+ Year Member
May 20, 2014
Bradenton, FL
Status
Dental Student
I highly recommend that you make your own mnemonics. They will help you remember the important items. Keep working at it. You will get it.

About the Ads
Jul 22, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
I had 0 questions on my test of biological diversity. I thought it would be a better use of my time to focus on other parts of biology that would show up. This is really risky and I got lucky. People usually tell me they have 2 or so questions for biological diversity so if you want to risk it go ahead

Jul 7, 2017
Status
Dental Student
Along with making your own mnemonics, you should try making flash cards for each kingdom, and be sure to review those flash cards often. Over time, you'll see yourself retaining more information.

Roc Marciano

5+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2012
Status
Non-Student
I know how you feel, I haven't even been able to force myself through that whole chapter after multiple attempts.

About the Ads