Biological Lit, Physics I, Cellular Biology, and Genetics in the same semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ad_wolf1

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This semester my University success coach advised that I take Biological Lit, Physics I, Cellular Biology, and Genetics (3 labs in total). This schedule was suggested opposed to substituting Genetics for Calculus (this is for a spring semester, so they suggested I take Calc I and Calc II back to back). If anyone has had a similar schedule or course load I would appreciate to hear about your experience.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
JUST DO IIIIIT

Honestly though maybe not. I had calc II, mol/cell bio, physics II (calc based), organic I, and an art this semester and wanted to give up the entire time. I was also broken up with for working too hard. YMMV.
 
JUST DO IIIIIT

Honestly though maybe not. I had calc II, mol/cell bio, physics II (calc based), organic I, and an art this semester and wanted to give up the entire time. I was also broken up with for working too hard. YMMV.
I am so sorry for your loss 🙁