Biological Lit, Physics I, Cellular Biology, and Genetics in the same semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ad_wolf1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
This semester my University success coach advised that I take Biological Lit, Physics I, Cellular Biology, and Genetics (3 labs in total). This schedule was suggested opposed to substituting Genetics for Calculus (this is for a spring semester, so they suggested I take Calc I and Calc II back to back). If anyone has had a similar schedule or course load I would appreciate to hear about your experience.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Both of those schedules sound kind of brutal

Reactions: 1 user
Both of those schedules sound kind of brutal
I have taken most of my filler classes at a community college so I am left with STEM classes for the most part.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I did 3 labs with genetics and it wasn't that bad, but I didn't take cell bio. Cell bio is brutal

Reactions: 1 users
I did 3 labs with a math, twice

honestly, the labs themselves were more work than anything...

JUST DO IIIIIT

Honestly though maybe not. I had calc II, mol/cell bio, physics II (calc based), organic I, and an art this semester and wanted to give up the entire time. I was also broken up with for working too hard. YMMV.

JUST DO IIIIIT

Honestly though maybe not. I had calc II, mol/cell bio, physics II (calc based), organic I, and an art this semester and wanted to give up the entire time. I was also broken up with for working too hard. YMMV.
I am so sorry for your loss :(