biology and schedule of dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lazyyangyang

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how your guys review the biology? i hear schaum outline biology is a good one, what do u think about it ? do u think i should use the kaplan to review the biology first and then use the schaum outline biology? i just start my dat reviewing, i will take it in May or June and maybe take it again in august or Sept. and i think i should the take the kaplan class, but when should i take it? i want to take it over summer and then retake in august or Sep. i don't want to take it during school because, first i have to take 20 credits, and i try to review myselt, and then use the kaplan class, what your guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

i also used my old AP bio review books (Cliff's) that was helpful.

don't anticipate taking it twice. do your best the first time, it will feel so awesome to have it over with. Schools will see both scores.

Why do you want to take it twice? There are lots of programs with practice tests available such as DAT Destroyer and DAT Achiever and TOP Score. Taking practice exams will help you with timing.

Good luck!