Biology/chemistry materials?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rinmoon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
could some1 help me with the materials i need to go over for the pcat for biology and chemistry.I just took the pcat and

for biology: beginning microbiology and my anatomy class i hav taken help some, it also did some punnett squares, organelles function, respiratory system, skin mesoderm ectoderm endoderms,
chemistry: i think the acs books were somewhat helpful. it gives quick summary of general chem and org chem
math: statistic, calculus, reg algebra materials, graphs

Members don't see this ad.

rinmoon said:
could some1 help me with the materials i need to go over for the pcat for biology and chemistry.I just took the pcat and

for biology: beginning microbiology and my anatomy class i hav taken help some, it also did some punnett squares, organelles function, respiratory system, skin mesoderm ectoderm endoderms,
chemistry: i think the acs books were somewhat helpful. it gives quick summary of general chem and org chem
math: statistic, calculus, reg algebra materials, graphs

I have pcat audiolearn cds that I used to study for the october pcat. They cover organic, inorganic, and biology and have software that you put on your computer that lets you test what you have learned from the cds. I will sell them for 40.00 plus shipping just pm me if you are interested.

Man.... I just bought the darn pcat audio learn for $49!!!