FREE Yale Lectures/Materials for Organic Chemistry I and II are available online

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joleybear

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who have not taken both before their PCAT and plan to take the exam first :) It even has downloadable study materials. The lectures for many classes are posted here (and include Organic I and II):

Courses | Open Yale Courses

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
For those who have not taken both before their PCAT and plan to take the exam first :) It even has downloadable study materials. The lectures for many classes are posted here (and include Organic I and II):

Courses | Open Yale Courses

There are a tremendous amount of good materials for organic chemistry available online. The hard part about using them is that there is so much information available and it can be daunting to go through it. By the way, there are videos on YouTube for the Open Yale Courses.

To help categorize/assemble all of these online resources, some libraries are beginning OER catalog databases. OER = Open Educational Resources.

Reactions: 1 user
There are a tremendous amount of good materials for organic chemistry available online. The hard part about using them is that there is so much information available and it can be daunting to go through it. By the way, there are videos on YouTube for the Open Yale Courses.

To help categorize/assemble all of these online resources, some libraries are beginning OER catalog databases. OER = Open Educational Resources.
Awesome info. Thank you. I really need Biology help and my PCAT is January 4th.