Biology question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meeginvee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

To what extent do we have to know Taxonomy and Biomes?

Since there is so much that you can know in Biology and since it is kind of random, I am not sure how much I need to know for each topic, especially Taxonomy bc there are so many characteristics of the different groups!

I have the Kaplan course material, Destroyer, Feralis, and Chad's and I am planning on studying as much of them as I can. But Kaplan gives a lot of extra info about Taxonomy and Biomes..

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if any of us can give us an absolute/ reliable answer because we don't write the test. Just study as much as you can and you'll be fine! Good luck :)

If this helps at all, I had a REALLY straight forward phylogeny question on my exam. I would study the basic characteristics of phylogeny, with the important key words for each phylum and such (which have open circulatory systems, stuff like that) and be able to identify a phylum based on those. The phylogeny chart on vault is pretty much all (id say) you need to know (based on my exam)... Biomes, same thing. Know the basic characteristics of all but use your time wisely because there are a lot of important things (physiology, kidneys, stuff like that) that i would place in higher importance when studying. I got a 28 in bio so hope this helps. Most importantly; do AS MANY BIO QUESTIONS AS POSSIBLE!! good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
If this helps at all, I had a REALLY straight forward phylogeny question on my exam. I would study the basic characteristics of phylogeny, with the important key words for each phylum and such (which have open circulatory systems, stuff like that) and be able to identify a phylum based on those. The phylogeny chart on vault is pretty much all (id say) you need to know (based on my exam)... Biomes, same thing. Know the basic characteristics of all but use your time wisely because there are a lot of important things (physiology, kidneys, stuff like that) that i would place in higher importance when studying. I got a 28 in bio so hope this helps. Most importantly; do AS MANY BIO QUESTIONS AS POSSIBLE!! good luck

Would you be able to provide me with the qvault tables? I've already spent a ton of money with Kaplan and other stuff and I don't plan on using qvault. If you can that would really be great.

Thanks.

I would memorize the tables on qvault
Would you be able to provide me with the qvault tables? I've already spent a ton of money with Kaplan and other stuff and I don't plan on using qvault. If you can that would be really great.

Thanks.

Would you be able to provide me with the qvault tables? I've already spent a ton of money with Kaplan and other stuff and I don't plan on using qvault. If you can that would be really great.

Thanks.
Sorry, mine expired

Thanks.

Its for free. Just sign up and create an account and you can get the tables from there.

Would you be able to provide me with the qvault tables? I've already spent a ton of money with Kaplan and other stuff and I don't plan on using qvault. If you can that would really be great.

Thanks.
Nevermind, they are free. Thanks for your input!