Birth control free delivery start up

Started by MrBonita
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MrBonita

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I live across the street from a major university. I noticed there are a few small shops that thrive on delivery to students on campus. That being said. Do you think I will have success if I create a website where you can screen and deliver the birth control to students on campus. I also went to school there and know where to post the ads and also advertise. I would do this as a hobby since I love hanging out around campus since it makes me feel younger to be around college students. Maybe even meet some interesting women who need the medications.
 
I live across the street from a major university. I noticed there are a few small shops that thrive on delivery to students on campus. That being said. Do you think I will have success if I create a website where you can screen and deliver the birth control to students on campus. I also went to school there and know where to post the ads and also advertise. I would do this as a hobby since I love hanging out around campus since it makes me feel younger to be around college students. Maybe even meet some interesting women who need the medications.

Kaiser 78/hr

Runs easy independent store

Trolls in spare time
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad