Bit early, but would greatly appreciate some advice.

Started by lolxmb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lolxmb

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in my first year of dental school for a BDS in England. I am also a US citizen. I just want to know what I have to do to maximise my chances of getting in.

Also, if I could get high grades (top 10% class rank - we have no GPA in England just fail/pass/honours) and high test scores but no work experience (as in going straight after university here) would I stand a chance at getting in if I applied to all of the 2 year international DDS programs in USA?

Thank you, I greatly appreciate any advice I can be given.

Also, is it possible to apply while I'm in my last year of dental school so I could have a immediate transition of finishing BDS going straight into DDS? Or is that not possible due to the gpa translation stuff? Thanks
 
Last edited: