Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,
I was just wondering if any black dentists, or those who know black dentists could give some info on how they are doing?
I am mainly interested in knowing whether or not patients of other demographics are comfortable seeking treatment with a black dentist, or if it is difficult to maintain business unless you are in a large black population.
If you aren't black, please still feel free to post your opinions or advice.
Thank you to anyone who responds.
I was just wondering if any black dentists, or those who know black dentists could give some info on how they are doing?
I am mainly interested in knowing whether or not patients of other demographics are comfortable seeking treatment with a black dentist, or if it is difficult to maintain business unless you are in a large black population.
If you aren't black, please still feel free to post your opinions or advice.
Thank you to anyone who responds.