"Black" Monday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NCHoosier

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a quick shout out to all the nervous MS4s waiting to check their e-mail at 12:01. I was in your shoes a year ago and remember it vividly - I was on my anesthesia rotation and I remember running out of the OR to go check. Seeing those four words - "Congratulations, you have matched." - it's a special feeling.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. :cool:

Best regards,
NCH, PGY-1

Members don't see this ad.

NCHoosier said:
Just a quick shout out to all the nervous MS4s waiting to check their e-mail at 12:01. I was in your shoes a year ago and remember it vividly - I was on my anesthesia rotation and I remember running out of the OR to go check. Seeing those four words - "Congratulations, you have matched." - it's a special feeling.

Best regards,
NCH, PGY-1

Too bad your patient died when you ran out of the OR and now you're malpractice premiums are 4 million a year.

Ummm... Maybe I don't understand quite how US med school works but it seems to me that is a student runs out of the OR and the patient dies it's not the student who should be sued... :) Good luck everyone.

DrIng said:
Ummm... Maybe I don't understand quite how US med school works but it seems to me that is a student runs out of the OR and the patient dies it's not the student who should be sued... :) Good luck everyone.

In the U.S., we have things called "jokes." ;)

Good luck, 4th years. My stomach is turning over. :scared:

RudyRayMoore said:
Too bad your patient died when you ran out of the OR and now you're malpractice premiums are 4 million a year.

Nah. I warned the patient before he went off to sleep that if he decompensated between 12:00 and 12:05 he was on his own. He understood. :)

RudyRayMoore said:

since when are ms4's running OR's? Or is that supposed to be a joke? I can't tell, since it's not funny.

NCHoosier said:

Best regards,
NCH, PGY-1

THANK YOU!!!!