Step I Blogging my journey on Twitter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

whodoctor91

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I am a graduate of MBBS (IMG) & I'm attempting to go to the USA for residency. I have decided to mircoblog my journey on Twitter to sort of help out others. This is a random idea and I don't know how much it will help but I've decided to give it a go. Of course I will also take questions and interact with anyone who wants to. I will be starting soon if I have a substantial number of people interested & following me. The reason Ive decided to mircoblog instead of regular blogging is that its simpler & to the point, all within 140 characters, instead of long articles which people lose interest in a few sentences through
stickouttongue.gif
.

So if you guys are interested please follow me on Twitter @whodoctor91

I will be remaining anonymous for a while.

Thanks!

Who Doctor