bme student-->dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

itsmemario123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
So i'm a 2nd year biomedical engineering student (starting my 3rd year now) who doesn't really have the strongest gpa (2.9ish) at the moment because of the difficult classes that are required for my major (mechanical,electrical engineering). I have a health internship under my belt and a number of shadowing hours and im gonna start volunteering at a hospital soon. I'm currently studying for the DAT but I dont know if that will be enough to overshadow the many C's and D's on my transcript :(. Just wanted to know if there was anything I could do to make my application standout or to increase my chances some way. Any advice would be nice.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
So i'm a 2nd year biomedical engineering student (starting my 3rd year now) who doesn't really have the strongest gpa (2.9ish) at the moment because of the difficult classes that are required for my major (mechanical,electrical engineering). I have a health internship under my belt and a number of shadowing hours and im gonna start volunteering at a hospital soon. I'm currently studying for the DAT but I dont know if that will be enough to overshadow the many C's and D's on my transcript :(. Just wanted to know if there was anything I could do to make my application standout or to increase my chances some way. Any advice would be nice.
Thanks
What is your BCP GPA? Do you have a strong upward trend?

Last edited: