Board Certification in Psychiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pain, Sleep, and Child (currently a CAP-2 fellow) still there.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think they release the results at 9 AM central time 8 EST. Who knows at this point.

I think they may be posting them now, as when I try to login the folios site says there is an error

hE5E35E9D_zps8871b0a4.jpeg

I can guarantee results will be out in a few.
Site is updating.

Yep; same here. And I logged on 5 minutes ago.

I can guarantee results will be out in a few.
Site is updating.
You assume it will be a fast upload of system. They might have rebooted on Thanksgiving day.

I can log back in and still apply for the Pain/Sleep. The neurotics, may have overloaded the website. Haha

Members don't see this ad :)
"The neurotics"... Not you though. Anyway, I can log in again, no change. Back to your regularly scheduled waiting.
"WE, the Neurotics of the SDN..." Better :p

Reactions: 1 user
It's boarding day at the ABPN. No worries.
a.jpg

Ugh, still no scores. I think I'm going to give myself an ulcer at this rate.

still no scores - literally driving me nuts.

Has anyone contacted the ABPN today? I'm really tempted to do so since we are past the official 12 week mark.

I called n the same crap; look out for an email by the end of this week. This is real wickedness

I called n the same crap; look out for an email by the end of this week. This is real wickedness

So now that they know they're going to be over their stated deadline, why don't they send a notice to all of us about what's going on. That's the thoughtful, considerate, PROFESSIONAL thing to do.

Thanks for the update. I am speechless. I've developed a ritual of waking up, checking my phone, checking the folio site, then coming on here. I probably refresh this page hourly hoping for some news.

This is nuts! I just wish they would be more upfront about why they are missing the deadline. When I had called last week, they told me that they get officially notified 24 hours before the grades are released, so sounds like they still do not really have a definitive answer.

It really makes me wonder what's taking so long. They must be scrambling around due to some major error that they are trying to cover up.

This result looks like an ever ending process. Unbelievable!!!!

I know someone who was told today that hopefully we'll have our scores by the end of this week but it could be early next week. Another week of this crap might send me into malignant catatonia.

Honestly, they should just post something on their website about the delay. I might feel better if they at least acknowledged that they will miss the deadline.

I have not read anything for 2 weeks now. I am losing neurons over this result.

I think it's safe to say that we will not be getting the results today. Aren't they already past the 12 week mark today?

Well, if you consider that the test was a full day, giving them until the AM of the next bushiness day seems fair. But, if people have called today, they should be saying tomorrow. I think if they honestly knew they would tell us.

For the neurology exam, I called last Monday and was told results would be out Wednesday or Thursday.

A buddy called an hour prior and was told to check later that day. Anouther friend called around the same time I did and was told Mid-December.

They came out on the Friday......

I don't think there is any way of predicting it. Its unbelievable that they haven't released the scores.

We should all pool in some money and bet on when the scores come out.

Someone on this forum just posted he called n grades were mailed out today and we will get results in 1-2days

That's what surprising that grades are mailed out with no update in folios account

Someone on the other board for board results posted that they just called them and was told mid-decemeber. How many people here have called them today, and what were you told?

When I called today I was told by the end of this week

Nothing ?
I am out of prediction. I cannot hypothesize anymore.

Assuming the information (admittingly conflicting) in the other thread is accurate, why is the name of all that is holy would they prioritize mailing results over updating their website?!!! WTF, people. Now, I'm feeling angry.

Great, another day of waking up and feeling anxious wondering if and when the results will be released! Can't wait!

Great, another day of waking up and feeling anxious wondering if and when the results will be released! Can't wait!

Just accept that the results are never coming and you spent $3000 on nothing at all. That way, if it ever happens, you can be pleasantly surprised!