Board Certification in Psychiatry

Started by Anasazi23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think they may be posting them now, as when I try to login the folios site says there is an error
 
hE5E35E9D_zps8871b0a4.jpeg
 
I can log back in and still apply for the Pain/Sleep. The neurotics, may have overloaded the website. Haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone contacted the ABPN today? I'm really tempted to do so since we are past the official 12 week mark.
 
I called n the same crap; look out for an email by the end of this week. This is real wickedness
Thanks for the update. I am speechless. I've developed a ritual of waking up, checking my phone, checking the folio site, then coming on here. I probably refresh this page hourly hoping for some news.
 
This is nuts! I just wish they would be more upfront about why they are missing the deadline. When I had called last week, they told me that they get officially notified 24 hours before the grades are released, so sounds like they still do not really have a definitive answer.
 
It really makes me wonder what's taking so long. They must be scrambling around due to some major error that they are trying to cover up.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly, they should just post something on their website about the delay. I might feel better if they at least acknowledged that they will miss the deadline.
 
I have not read anything for 2 weeks now. I am losing neurons over this result.
 
I think it's safe to say that we will not be getting the results today. Aren't they already past the 12 week mark today?
 
Well, if you consider that the test was a full day, giving them until the AM of the next bushiness day seems fair. But, if people have called today, they should be saying tomorrow. I think if they honestly knew they would tell us.
 
For the neurology exam, I called last Monday and was told results would be out Wednesday or Thursday.

A buddy called an hour prior and was told to check later that day. Anouther friend called around the same time I did and was told Mid-December.

They came out on the Friday......

I don't think there is any way of predicting it. Its unbelievable that they haven't released the scores.
 
Someone on this forum just posted he called n grades were mailed out today and we will get results in 1-2days
 
Someone on the other board for board results posted that they just called them and was told mid-decemeber. How many people here have called them today, and what were you told?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Great, another day of waking up and feeling anxious wondering if and when the results will be released! Can't wait!