BOARD EXAMS!!!! Coming Soon

Started by 3more2go
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

3more2go

Junior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK, I hate to mention it to all you other 2nd years out there, but the board exams aren't very far off. I'd like to get some ideas from you about strategies for studying for the boards. Are there any really good review book series out there, or software series? I'd like to maybe organize a long range study plan for myself rather than try and cram before the test (could easily lead to vomitus maximus). Thoughts are appreciated.

PS..let us all know what schools you are attending
LECOM MS2
 
Get the First Aid for USMLE Step 1 ASAP, whether or not you are taking the USMLE or the osteopathic equivalent.

The toungue-in-cheek rule is Study 1 month for Step 1, 1 week for Step 2, one day for Step 3!

Best wishes,

Jim Henderson, MD of Medicalstudent.net
I graduated from Baylor College of Medicine in 1998