Board Prep for OMM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JibsGuy52

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How in the world do I tackle preparing for the OMM portion of comlex? My school is OMM HEAVY and its quite hard, although they prepare us well but still makes me nervous.

I heard people taking USMLE first, then taking a few days (3) to study just OMM and take the comlex.. is this true? if so, what resources should I get?

Members don't see this ad.

How in the world do I tackle preparing for the OMM portion of comlex? My school is OMM HEAVY and its quite hard, although they prepare us well but still makes me nervous.

I heard people taking USMLE first, then taking a few days (3) to study just OMM and take the comlex.. is this true? if so, what resources should I get?

My school has the highest comlex average for the class of 2019 and seniors used Savarese (greenbook) along with Combank.

Reactions: 1 users
OMG OMT videos are free on Youtube at the moment. That and savarese should get you where you want to go.

Reactions: 1 user

That’s usually the approach people plan, USMLE first and then cram in OMM. My school buys us the COMBANK subscription so I mainly used that for OMM questions and the green book. Luckily for you, Online Med Ed just launched OMM videos on their site a few months ago. Wish those videos were around last year when I was prepping.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Uworld+Pathoma+FA+bro's/zanki==>Step 1==>Combank OMM+/-savarese+/-OMG OMT===>Comlex.

Thousands have used this (including me) and were successful, use it and you will be successful too (likely).

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks for all the replies. Where do I buy Savarese? The copy online right now on Amazon is 3k LOL