Board Prep for OMM

Started by JibsGuy52
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JibsGuy52

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How in the world do I tackle preparing for the OMM portion of comlex? My school is OMM HEAVY and its quite hard, although they prepare us well but still makes me nervous.

I heard people taking USMLE first, then taking a few days (3) to study just OMM and take the comlex.. is this true? if so, what resources should I get?
 
How in the world do I tackle preparing for the OMM portion of comlex? My school is OMM HEAVY and its quite hard, although they prepare us well but still makes me nervous.

I heard people taking USMLE first, then taking a few days (3) to study just OMM and take the comlex.. is this true? if so, what resources should I get?

My school has the highest comlex average for the class of 2019 and seniors used Savarese (greenbook) along with Combank.
 
How in the world do I tackle preparing for the OMM portion of comlex? My school is OMM HEAVY and its quite hard, although they prepare us well but still makes me nervous.

I heard people taking USMLE first, then taking a few days (3) to study just OMM and take the comlex.. is this true? if so, what resources should I get?

That’s usually the approach people plan, USMLE first and then cram in OMM. My school buys us the COMBANK subscription so I mainly used that for OMM questions and the green book. Luckily for you, Online Med Ed just launched OMM videos on their site a few months ago. Wish those videos were around last year when I was prepping.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad