Boards and Beyond sharing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to share an account with a Boards and Beyond subscription among a large group? Or is this blocked by their website somehow

Members don't see this ad.

Is it possible to share an account with a Boards and Beyond subscription among a large group? Or is this blocked by their website somehow

There’s a view limit per video. I think it’s 8 views I believe.

There’s a view limit per video. I think it’s 8 views I believe.
Oh wow I didn't know that. It was recommended to me (M1) to get it now as a study tool. Is 8 views enough to last until step?

Members don't see this ad :)
You really won't have time to watch 447 videos 8 times each. I'd say 8 views is plenty enough. You could share with 2 or 3 people.

Reactions: 1 user
your school doesnt have a google drive? :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Not saying I’ve done this or participated in such activities in any way... but a friend told me you could download the videos using a chrome plug in then share them, or just record your screen while the video plays. But again, I would never do such a thing

My personal friend group made a point to each purchase our own B&B subscription. When you find something of quality, you pay the creator.

Reactions: 9 users
i never ran into any view limit while using BB...and there's definitely some videos which i opened >8 times.

pathoma does have a view limit though.