Boards and Wards for Rotations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Green Grass

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any experience with B&W and its usefulness during your clerkships M3 year? It seems small enough to carry around in my pockets for down time and it would encompass all my rotations, thus saving me quite a bit of money throughout the year. I have access to Case Files and Pre-Test for all the rotations on my computer and I really don't want to buy a book that I have computer access to. Thanks in advance!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should read B&W, Pocket Medicine, Step Up to Medicine or NMS Medicine, Kaplan review notes, and one series of books like Casefiles, FA, High Yield or Blueprints. Also keep Harrisons handy as well as read AAFP articles.