Book prices

Started by gustdh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gustdh

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

I'll be starting med school next month and I am doing some price research because medicine books in my country are very expensive. I was searching about Moore's Clinically Oriented Anatomy (paperback) and the average price I found was 50 dollars, but I also find some sites that are selling it for about 20 dollars. It seemed so cheap to me that I'm suspicious (this book in my country costs about 200 dollars). There's something wrong or it's normal to find this book at this price?

Thanks a lot! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad