Books of medical schools?

Started by ashley
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ashley

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone recommend a good book with information on all of the medical schools? Someone told me about one several months ago and I can't remember the name. I just want to make sure I get something with the most complete and accurate information.

Thanks guys!
 
Can anyone recommend a good book with information on all of the medical schools? Someone told me about one several months ago and I can't remember the name. I just want to make sure I get something with the most complete and accurate information.

Thanks guys!

msar